Transferwise is my best payment method to receive money from my clients. If you’re looking for fast and cheap way to transfer funds then Transferwise is the best place to go. Kindly visit to TransferWise.com and type fill the amount you want to send. Transferwise will do the automatic conversion below and their processing fee is really cheap than other remittance site. In fact, you can make your contractor happy because their rate exchange rate is way too close than others company.
Lastly, don’t forget to click the “Get Stared” button.
2. I suggest sign-in as personal to avoid additional requirements. Just simply fill in the email address, password and country. On the other hand, you can also sign in via social media or gmail.
3. The last part is to complete the 5 way process. You need to fill in the following information below to complete the process:
- Amount of money to send (don’t bother to the conversation, Transferwise will do that for you)
- Your billing information (credit card or debit card)
- Recipient Details such as recipient name, bank name, bank account, address, postal code, state, country, mobile number, BIC/Swift
- You will ask to review if all the details is correct
- Pay – this is the last part to confirm your payment.