Using other Facebook accounts is a serious offense (lol) but sometimes privacy/forbidden really craves us especially if your friend is something special to you. So to satisfied your curiosity, we will unlock your friend’s Facebook password.
In this tutorial, I am going to reveal the front-end tricks on how to find your friend’s facebook password by inspecting the elements.
- A laptop/computer
- Internet Connection
1. Visit Facebook
2. Use the Facebook Search Box
Open any Facebook account where you have access then use the search box tool to look for the account you want to hack the Facebook password.
3. How To Find the Facebook User ID
Look at the url of your Facebook and grab all the words after the facebook.com/ . In this case, the Facebook user ID is perfectscosmeticskincare
4. How To Get Your Friend’s Email Address using the ID Look Up Tool
Visit to Internet marketing Ninjas Facebook ID Lookup to get the registered email address he/she used in Facebook. By the way, the tool only working if the Privacy setting of your friend is public. In short, she set the “Do you want to search engines outside of Facebook to link to your profile?” is set to YES. Otherwise, you will need to chase her registered email address to get the password on Facebook.
5. How To Get Friends Facebook Password Without Resetting
Now, we already have the email address. It’s time to crack the password.
- Go back to Facebook, type in the email address
- Inspect the elements (right-click > choose inspect elements)
- Click the icon highlighted in the screenshot below then point the curser on the password field.
- You should able to get the <input type=”password” . Now, change the type to text to make the password visible and you should be good to go.