Using other Facebook accounts is a serious offense (lol) but sometimes privacy/forbidden really craves us especially if your friend is something special to you. So to satisfied your curiosity, we will unlock your friend’s Facebook password.
In this tutorial, I am going to reveal the front-end tricks on how to find your friend’s facebook password by inspecting the elements.
- A laptop/computer
- Internet Connection
1. Visit Facebook
2. Use the Facebook Search Box
Open any Facebook account where you have access then use the search box tool to look for the account you want to hack the Facebook password.
3. How To Find the Facebook User ID
Look at the url of your Facebook and grab all the words after the facebook.com/ . In this case, the Facebook user ID is perfectscosmeticskincare
4. How To Get Your Friend’s Email Address using the ID Look Up Tool
Visit to Internet marketing Ninjas Facebook ID Lookup to get the registered email address he/she used in Facebook. By the way, the tool only working if the Privacy setting of your friend is public. In short, she set the “Do you want to search engines outside of Facebook to link to your profile?” is set to YES. Otherwise, you will need to chase her registered email address to get the password on Facebook.
5. How To Get Friends Facebook Password Without Resetting
Now, we already have the email address. It’s time to crack the password.
- Go back to Facebook, type in the email address
- Inspect the elements (right-click > choose inspect elements)
- Click the icon highlighted in the screenshot below then point the curser on the password field.
- You should able to get the <input type=”password” . Now, change the type to text to make the password visible and you should be good to go.
Invites On UpWork Is Getting Harder? It’s Not If You Crack Their Server Algorithm
With over 12 million registered freelancers, do you believed getting invites on UpWork is so hard nowadays due to competition? The majority of newbies say “yes” but if you’re just careful and keen enough in building your profile. Rest assured, you’ll break their server.
For over 7 years in freelancing, UpWork is one of my rapid income generator and I usually get the best client(s) and impressive salary but in the middle of my outsourcing venture, I’ve been away from UpWork for almost 4 years but fortunately I am still getting invites from a different client(s) throughout the cloud. So how is that possible?
You don’t need to be geeky, it’s just the matter of being smart so here are the top UpWork optimizer techniques that will improve your profile from knob to most competitive one.
Sections That You Need To Stress Out To Get More Invites On UpWork
You’re Headline Speaks Who Your Strength – Don’t just write you’re virtual assistant or a data encoder. Make it appealing as possible. How? Just add little spices, putting some adjective in your UpWork title is definitely a worth to try, you can always change your title every month for A/B testing.
Bad title: Virtual Assistant | Graphic Designer
Good Title: Multi Talented Virtual Assistant With 6 Years Experience In Graphic Designing
They Love To See Your Face – UpWork has a newly released video feature. It’s a big plus if you create a Video Resume, don’t speak too much else make it short and brief.
Don’t be afraid to show your achievement – If you have some achievements whether it’s an offline or online, putting this on your UpWork profile is a major plus.
Breakdown what you do, UpWork has an enough space for you – this is the most strategy that freelancers always missed. UpWork is like a search engine so make sure you break down your skills and write possible keywords that you can do.
Let say, If you have any work related to the following, drop me a message!
- Data Entry
- and many to mention
Make sure you always update your profile description for every new learning.
Show Them How Smart Are You – During your spare time, you can take a quiz in UpWork related to your strength. If you’re good in Adobe, bring it on and take some Adobe quiz.
Certificates Impressed Them – There’s a lot of FREE training that provides certificates. See the following below.
They Are Wondering What You Have Done So Far – A lot of freelancers always forget to update their portfolios (even me). Well, Just like Google, UpWork is your friend. Feed your profile with content and make sure that your portfolio has a keyword(s) that describe what you can do.
Related post: Blogging Mistakes: 4 Common Practices That You Should Not Do When Starting A Blog
You’d tried to create a blog but it seems don’t make any sense at all……
You put a lot of extra effort but still not engaging enough compared to other native speakers..
If you feel intimate because English is not your first language, don’t worry; you’re not alone. In spite of hypothesizing your brain that blogging is not your thing, Check the blogging mistakes that I have break down for you.
4 Common Blogging Mistakes I Realized When Starting A Blog
1. Always depending on a keyword – searching a good keyword in Google Keyword Planner is no doubt an incredible strategy to drive traffic but this also ruins your article.
Tweet This: Pushing too much target keyword on your content won’t be helpful else it can increase your bounce rate
What is bounce rate? It is the percentage of visitors who visit then navigate away from the site after viewing only one page.
Solution: You can use LSI keywords as an alternative of your target keywords, that will improve your SEO score.
Let’s say, your target keyword is blogging mistakes, it doesn’t sound good if you always repeat this word, you may use other alternatives like “starting a blog”, how to blog, common mistakes in blogging and such.
2. Not Thinking A Good Headline – This is related to keyword stuffing again, most of the freshmen blogger really focus on keywords which result to uninviting to read. A Good title should consist a Problem + Solution or A Fact.
3. Not Structuring/Planning – A good plan can bring big impact to your content. If you think quantity can help you drive traffic. Guess what? Quality always win! If you’re a freshmen blogger, stealing a content from other sources is not a good idea. Take note, Google always loves unique content so if all of your blog posts are full of trash copy/paste content, your site won’t be valuable just like others do.
4. Too Robotic – This happen usually to a tutorial blogs, being too monotonous will push your readers to leave. If this works on your other blog, lucky you! because there’s a lot of competition and for sure, they will win the battle. Humor always matter; the only way to fight back is to stress the emotion – let the readers feel how eager you write this topic. Why? Of course, because it’s informative and you’re excited to share it!
Neither I am not a good writer but every now and then, I strive hard to be at least a better one. What’s your blogging story? Feel free to comment below.
Related post: How To Permanently Remove Malware Into Your WordPress website?