Facebook Ads Tutorial 2020: How To Exclude Your Team In Your Facebook Ads Using Custom Audience Logic
Excluding your team in your Facebook ads is one of the best practices to save budget especially if you have a huge numbers of team members. In this Facebook ads tutorial 2020, we will set up targeting rules to avoid designating ads to your team through audience exclusions.
Note: Since pixel serves as your data collector, you would want to make sure that you only install one pixel on your website because the more you create a new pixel, the less data you can get. However, it’s not mandatory that you should only create one but you should avoid changing pixels for your website just so because it is the very best thing to do. Through that, you can collect more data, you can also gather more audience and you will be able to tailor your Facebook ads easily too.
Now, make sure to create a business manager and go to the events manager to create a pixel. Keep in mind to not use your own personal account when making a Facebook pixel. In addition, take note that these following procedures will only work if you have a Facebook pixel
Now, if you want to exclude your team from your ads, you need to create a custom audience.
How To Tailored Your Audience In Your Facebook Campaign?
1. Go to the Business Manager.
2. Click Edit grey button
3. Create new custom audience – this is necessary so we can exclude a group of audience on your campaign. You can reuse it other campaign by selecting the custom audience you created.
4. Select Website – Most of your team has access of your website or have extension of your domain email address.
Other feature you can also use is upload a listt of email address associated with their Facebook email address, simply select the “Customer List”.
5. Click the ‘Exclude People’.
6. Choose a specific website, then input the particular date for the webpage that people had visited, next is insert the containing admin URL under that website then after that, set a name for that audience to be excluded, and click Create Audience. In most cases, the URL that you need to add is your admin area or backend area where your team has access
7. Click Exclude.
8. Type the name to be excluded
9. Click the ‘Update’ button
And that’s it! We’re all set and done.
Please refer to the video presented above for a much more concise explanation.
Kindly check this related article: