Do You Need Help With WordPress? HubsPot?
Angie here! Your front-end designer/developer.
What Angie CAN DO
- CRM (Hubspot, WordPress) 80% 80%
- Front-end (SASS, HTML, CSS, jQuery, ES67, React, Redux, Bootstrap) 80% 80%
- DESIGNS ( Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator) 90% 90%
- MARKETING (Podcast, Repurposing, WhiteBoard, SEO, Infographic) 90% 90%
- Google (Analytics, Webmaster) 80% 80%
- BUSINESS (Proposals, Pitch Deck, Business Plan) 90% 90%
Putting a Divi module inside the tab menu is not available by default in Divi but in this blog, I will reveal the trick for you. Add a tab module Create a sample post. As an example, I would like to put a blurb module inside the tab module. Let's do the magic!...read more
Pleae take note that you need to have an admin account of Office 365 in order to configure this set up. To route your email address e.g firstname.lastname@example.org to Office 365 without using POP3 or IMAP, you need to use MX Record. Login to your web Outlook account >...read more
To have this kind of design, we will need to use custom classes and grid. Please declare the grid-image custom class in the menu and add a class in the row called grid-container then duplicate the container two times to have 3 column image. Here's the quick screen...read more
In this blog, I will walk you through how you can download any elegant themes products including themes, plugins and templates. Downloading Elegant Themes & Plugins Before, we get started. Below are the list of WordPress themes and plugins you can...read more
1. Go to your page editor or enable the Divi Builder > contact form module by clicking the grey gear icon. 2.Open the individual fields and check your field ID. Basically, you will need to define those IDs on message pattern 3. Let say, you...read more
If you think the Divi columns features doesn't support what you want in creating a mansonry grid layout either for your gallery, portfolio, images. This CSS grid will do the trick for you. Basically, we will need to use 1 column and push all the elements...read more